I did an Oracle restore job (restoring all of the database files from tape
to their original location) via a Backup Exec restore job. The job ran
successfully and the files were restored. This job did generate an error in
the application log 'unable to logon the Oracle server - Oracle user account
name = sys
SID - CMGR.

The restore job did complete - but I am curious about this error. I would
think that a login failure would prevent the job from finishing.

As far as I know the SYS acct is created correctly in the 'Agent for Oracle
Config Utility'.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks.