Changing location of catalogs - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Changing location of catalogs - Veritas Backup Exec ; Running 8.6, I have tried to move the location of the Catalogs to a different drive (space issues) and when that happened, I was unable to see any selections in the Restore screen and had to completely re-install the program ...

  1. Changing location of catalogs

    Running 8.6, I have tried to move the location of the Catalogs to a different
    drive (space issues) and when that happened, I was unable to see any selections
    in the Restore screen and had to completely re-install the program to get
    it to work right after that. Any suggestions?

  2. Re: Changing location of catalogs

    See http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/204101.htm

    That way has always worked for me.

    "Jennifer" wrote:

    >Running 8.6, I have tried to move the location of the Catalogs to a different
    >drive (space issues) and when that happened, I was unable to see any selections
    >in the Restore screen and had to completely re-install the program to get
    >it to work right after that. Any suggestions?

+ Reply to Thread