Selected Items for Backup - Don't stay Selected? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Selected Items for Backup - Don't stay Selected? - Veritas Backup Exec ; OK what am I doing wrong - I'm a Veritas backup beginner. When I select items to be backed up and close the program - they are unselected when I reopen the program. Any/All help appreciated - thanks....

  1. Selected Items for Backup - Don't stay Selected?

    OK what am I doing wrong - I'm a Veritas backup beginner. When I select items
    to be backed up and close the program - they are unselected when I reopen
    the program. Any/All help appreciated - thanks.

  2. Re: Selected Items for Backup - Don't stay Selected?

    Once you've selected the items you want to backup, click on Backup at the
    top of the screen. You'll get a tabbed dialog appear, from where you can
    make changes to the select, set specific options for the backup, and name
    the backup job. Once finished, click save job at the bottom, and it will be
    added to the Job Definitions, where you can schedule it.

    Keith

    "Mike" wrote in message

    > OK what am I doing wrong - I'm a Veritas backup beginner. When I select

    items
    > to be backed up and close the program - they are unselected when I reopen
    > the program. Any/All help appreciated - thanks.

+ Reply to Thread