Error Opening an iso file - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Error Opening an iso file - Veritas Backup Exec ; I get this error Error Opening "Servername\\E$\Program Files\Veritas...\IDR\cdimage.iso" and the IDR image creation aborts. I have checked and there is no such file in the that path. Has anybody encountered similar problems? Would appreciate any help. Thanks, Poornima...

  1. Error Opening an iso file

    I get this error Error Opening "Servername\\E$\Program Files\Veritas...\IDR\cdimage.iso"
    and the IDR image creation aborts. I have checked and there is no such file
    in the that path. Has anybody encountered similar problems? Would appreciate
    any help.

    Thanks,
    Poornima

  2. Re: Error Opening an iso file

    It seems that in IDR you have given CD writer as destination. Please check
    this.
    "Poornima C" wrote:

    >I get this error Error Opening "Servername\\E$\Program Files\Veritas...\IDR\cdimage.iso"
    >and the IDR image creation aborts. I have checked and there is no such file
    >in the that path. Has anybody encountered similar problems? Would appreciate
    >any help.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Poornima

+ Reply to Thread