Using: BackupExec Version 8.60 Rev. 3878, Agent for Oracle Server, Windows
2000 Server SP-2

There are 6 Oracle databases residing on the server - I've used the Agent
for Oracle Server Configuration utility to add one of the databases which is
named BHTT. In BackupExec, under Backup Selections I can expand Remote
Selections / Oracle Agents / ORACLE_BNES0029 / ORACLE_BNES0029/BHTT but I
only see entries for {ARCHIVED LOGFILES} and {DATABASE CONTROL FILES}.
Furthermore, if I put the Oracle Agent service into debug mode and perform a
refresh of the backup selection I get the following entry in the
NtoDebug.log:

"ORALogon: olog(SYSTEM, BNEHEAT) failed, ret_val=-1019"

The entries in the server's event log are:

"Unable to logon the Oracle server. Oracle user account name=SYSTEM
SID=BHTT"

I can login just fine using the SYSTEM account using Server Manager,
SQL*Plus, etc.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Regards,

Neil W. Garside