Credentials - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Credentials - Veritas Backup Exec ; When trying to remote to a backup server, receive the following error message: "The credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials". Made sure I have no drives mapped to the server and that I don't have a connection ...

  1. Credentials

    When trying to remote to a backup server, receive the following error message:
    "The credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials".
    Made sure I have no drives mapped to the server and that I don't have a
    connection open on that server.....still no luck! Using BackupExec 8.5,
    Build 3572. Any suggestions? Thanks!

    Ginny

  2. Re: Credentials

    Easist way around this one is to logon to the Backup Server with the BackupExec
    Service account when you use the GUI

    "Ginny" wrote:

    >When trying to remote to a backup server, receive the following error message:
    > "The credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials".
    > Made sure I have no drives mapped to the server and that I don't have a
    >connection open on that server.....still no luck! Using BackupExec 8.5,
    >Build 3572. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    >
    >Ginny

+ Reply to Thread