Unable to install Remote NT/2000 Agent - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Unable to install Remote NT/2000 Agent - Veritas Backup Exec ; I canīt install the remote agent for windows 2000, when I put the login and password the program returns me a message that says that the login or password is not correct. I have verified the user and the IP ...

  1. Unable to install Remote NT/2000 Agent

    I canīt install the remote agent for windows 2000, when I put the login and
    password the program returns me a message that says that the login or password
    is not correct. I have verified the user and the IP security and it is OK.

    Somebody can help me, please?

  2. Re: Unable to install Remote NT/2000 Agent

    You can install it locally by inserting the CD at the server, go to
    \install\i386\ntaa (that might be the wrong path, but NTAA is the folder you
    are looking). Execute the .cmd file in that folder to install the remote
    agent.

    "Silvia" wrote in message

    > I canīt install the remote agent for windows 2000, when I put the login

    and
    > password the program returns me a message that says that the login or

    password
    > is not correct. I have verified the user and the IP security and it is OK.
    >
    > Somebody can help me, please?

+ Reply to Thread