Restoring files on a novell server are corrupt - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Restoring files on a novell server are corrupt - Veritas Backup Exec ; We back up our novell 4.1 server through the agent when i restore word and XLS docs they are corrupt but jpg files are viewable any ideas what i am doing wrong?...

  1. Restoring files on a novell server are corrupt

    We back up our novell 4.1 server through the agent when i restore word and
    XLS docs they are corrupt but jpg files are viewable any ideas what i am
    doing wrong?

  2. Re: Restoring files on a novell server are corrupt

    Don't use the Novell Agent myself, so just some random thoughts -

    Are you restoring to the same Server, or a different one?
    If different, is compression set the same on both Netware servers?

    "Adam" wrote:

    >We back up our novell 4.1 server through the agent when i restore word and
    >XLS docs they are corrupt but jpg files are viewable any ideas what i am
    >doing wrong?

+ Reply to Thread