I am running Veritas Backupecec 8.6 with domino option, Mcafee Groupshield
and Lotus Domino, on server 2000 sp3. When trying to configure a backup set
I get the error msg Bengine.exe-Application error. The instruction at "0x032083cc"
referenced memory at "0x00000018" The memory can't be "read". It stops the
engine service each time. I have reinstalled, stopped all services that Backupexec
is not dependant on and still get the msg. Has anyone else had this problem.
All help would be apreaciated. Thanks Gary