Backing Up to Hard Disks - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backing Up to Hard Disks - Veritas Backup Exec ; v8.6 is the first version that supports backup-to-disk, so you are out of luck on v8.5 "David Bugeja" wrote: >I have recently installed 3x 86Gig Scsi Drives into my Win2K Server running >B/E 8.5. > >How do I setup these ...

  1. Re: Backing Up to Hard Disks

    "David Bugeja" wrote:
    >I have recently installed 3x 86Gig Scsi Drives into my Win2K Server running
    >B/E 8.5.
    >
    >How do I setup these drives to appear in Backup Exec so I can backup to

    the
    >hard drives rather than a tape drive.
    >
    >Thanks for your help
    >

    >David

  2. Backing Up to Hard Disks

    I have recently installed 3x 86Gig Scsi Drives into my Win2K Server running
    B/E 8.5.

    How do I setup these drives to appear in Backup Exec so I can backup to the
    hard drives rather than a tape drive.

    Thanks for your help

    David

+ Reply to Thread