I loaded Backup Exec and all was looking well till I restarted my server.
Now when I start backup exec version 9.0 running on Novell 6.0, I can't login
to the administration console. If I enter a the admin user and password,
I get the following error
" unable to login admin on connection 21. Error 35073". I can't find the
error number anywhere on the Veritas site nor can I find any information
as to what the problem may be. I have at least 1 free novell license and
am entering a valid username amd password. I know the software is checking
the user and password because if I enter a user name that I made up ( know
to be bad ) I get a "user does not exist" message.
Any ideas?