Invalid Serial Number - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Invalid Serial Number - Veritas Backup Exec ; I cant install Veritas Backup Exe 8.6 for Windows 2000, the serial number ( this number is the original product) ...is invalid ?????...

  1. Invalid Serial Number

    I cant install Veritas Backup Exe 8.6 for Windows 2000, the serial number
    ( this number is the original product) ...is invalid ?????

  2. Re: Invalid Serial Number

    Silly question first:

    Are you sure that this is a v8.6 serial? If so I would suggest sending it
    in to E-Mail support ( http://support.veritas.com/menu_ddProduct_BEWNT.htm
    )and ask them to verify that it is a valid serial.

    "Leonardo" wrote:

    >I cant install Veritas Backup Exe 8.6 for Windows 2000, the serial number
    >( this number is the original product) ...is invalid ?????

+ Reply to Thread