Unable to attach to W2k workstation - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Unable to attach to W2k workstation - Veritas Backup Exec ; Unable to attach to \\workstationW2k\$Backupexec Access is denied I keep getting this error, even after re-installing of the agent, is there any solution....

  1. Unable to attach to W2k workstation

    Unable to attach to \\workstationW2k\$Backupexec
    Access is denied

    I keep getting this error, even after re-installing of the agent, is there
    any solution.

  2. Re: Unable to attach to W2k workstation

    If you logon to the BackupServer as the BENT service account, can you map
    the workstation?-+

    "craig" wrote:
    >Unable to attach to \\workstationW2k\$Backupexec
    >Access is denied
    >

    >I keep getting this error, even after re-installing of the agent, is there
    >any solution.

+ Reply to Thread