traning in germany - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on traning in germany - Veritas Backup Exec ; hello, can somebody say me if there are any training - courses for VERITAS Backup Exec 8.6 in germany? i didn't find anything on the webpage, yet. is there another company that offer these courses? thank you for your help. ...

  1. traning in germany

    hello,

    can somebody say me if there are any training - courses for VERITAS Backup
    Exec 8.6 in germany?
    i didn't find anything on the webpage, yet. is there another company that
    offer these courses?

    thank you for your help.

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards
    Salvatore Genovesi
    Dutra GmbH Email: mailto:salvatoregenovesi@dutra.de
    Werdener Str. 8 Phone: +49 (211) 687716-32
    40227 Düsseldorf FAX : +49 (211) 687716-99

  2. Re: traning in germany

    "salvatore genovesi" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > can somebody say me if there are any training - courses for VERITAS Backup
    > Exec 8.6 in germany?

    They have some trainings, but no information about on the webpage. But if
    you contact the sales office in Munich (phone 089-94302-0) they'll assist
    you. (they did it for me ;-) )

    But they offer only 3 day courses. They've been really expensive.

    regards

    Robert

  3. Re: traning in germany

    thank you robert! i'll try.

    "Robert Schenk" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > "salvatore genovesi" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >
    > > can somebody say me if there are any training - courses for VERITAS

    Backup
    > > Exec 8.6 in germany?

    > They have some trainings, but no information about on the webpage. But if
    > you contact the sales office in Munich (phone 089-94302-0) they'll assist
    > you. (they did it for me ;-) )
    >
    > But they offer only 3 day courses. They've been really expensive.
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Robert

+ Reply to Thread