OFO: Insufficient system resources - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on OFO: Insufficient system resources - Veritas Backup Exec ; OFO: Insufficient system resources exist to initialize OFO. I have upgraded to veritas Backup Exec 3878 & applied a patch for OFO, when I calculate for OFO options my max static is above the 10000MB allowed. Has anyone had this ...

  1. OFO: Insufficient system resources

    OFO: Insufficient system resources exist to initialize OFO.

    I have upgraded to veritas Backup Exec 3878 & applied a patch for OFO, when
    I calculate for OFO options my max static is above the 10000MB allowed.

    Has anyone had this problem before. If they have how did you get around this
    issue.

    Tully

  2. Re: Insufficient system resources

    Tully, I got around it by specifying a value lower than what BE calculated.
    First have BE automatically define it, then go back in check to specify it
    manually and set it below that figure. I don't know if that makes any
    sense, but give that a try. E-mail me if you have any questions.

    -Matt

    "Tully Shokar" wrote in message

    > OFO: Insufficient system resources exist to initialize OFO.
    >
    > I have upgraded to veritas Backup Exec 3878 & applied a patch for OFO,

    when
    > I calculate for OFO options my max static is above the 10000MB allowed.
    >
    > Has anyone had this problem before. If they have how did you get around

    this
    > issue.
    >
    > Tully

  3. Re: OFO: Insufficient system resources

    "Tully Shokar" wrote:

    >OFO: Insufficient system resources exist to initialize OFO.
    >
    >I have upgraded to veritas Backup Exec 3878 & applied a patch for OFO, when
    >I calculate for OFO options my max static is above the 10000MB allowed.

    >Has anyone had this problem before. If they have how did you get around

    this
    >issue.
    >
    >Tully

    Try breaking the backup job into smaller pieces, and create a
    group of jobs that backup your data instead of running one big
    job. that way, if something causes a failure, the rest of the
    jobs will complete, and you just have to rerun the ont that
    failed.

    Mike Bodin

+ Reply to Thread