We have Veritas v8.6 installed. We have a Dell 120t powervault tape drive
with 5 slots. Our server is a Dell server running WPNT 2000. The first
back we did was successful and ran as we had scheduled. The second and all
after that have not been. We keep getting the alert message "please insert
overwritable media into the robotic library using the import command". All
the tapes we are using are new tapes and have never been used. The veritas
knowledge base was not helpful. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
J Clark