Restore skips dates - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Restore skips dates - Veritas Backup Exec ; We are running BackUp Exec on a Dell Optiplex Server which is backing up multiple servers through an external tape library. When we go to look at he restore options, it only shows a handful of dates, it even skipped ...

  1. Restore skips dates

    We are running BackUp Exec on a Dell Optiplex Server which is backing up
    multiple servers through an external tape library. When we go to look at
    he restore options, it only shows a handful of dates, it even skipped a whole
    month. Any ideas why this may happen would be greatky appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Bob

  2. Re: Restore skips dates

    See http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/191281.htm
    and http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/237313.htm
    also the additional articles at the bottom of the second link

    "Bob" wrote:

    >We are running BackUp Exec on a Dell Optiplex Server which is backing up
    >multiple servers through an external tape library. When we go to look at
    >he restore options, it only shows a handful of dates, it even skipped a

    whole
    >month. Any ideas why this may happen would be greatky appreciated.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Bob

+ Reply to Thread