Agent Accelerator???? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Agent Accelerator???? - Veritas Backup Exec ; On that machine in the C:\BEREMOTE directory should be a BEREMOVE.CMD file. And you REALLY do want to uninstall it if you are making this machine a Backup Server now. "Jim Wood" wrote: >When trying to install Backup Exec on ...

  1. Re: Agent Accelerator????

    "Jim Wood" wrote:
    >When trying to install Backup Exec on Win NT I get the following message:
    >The Agent Accelerator for Windows NT has been detected on this computer.

    It
    >is recommended that the Agent Accelerator for Windows NT be uninstalled
    >before making this computer a backup server. Do you want to exit the Backup
    >Exec installation?
    >
    >Can anyone enlighten me on this Agent Accelerator?
    >How do I uninstall this or turn it off?
    >
    >Thank you,
    >Jim

  2. Agent Accelerator????

    When trying to install Backup Exec on Win NT I get the following message:
    The Agent Accelerator for Windows NT has been detected on this computer. It
    is recommended that the Agent Accelerator for Windows NT be uninstalled
    before making this computer a backup server. Do you want to exit the Backup
    Exec installation?

    Can anyone enlighten me on this Agent Accelerator?
    How do I uninstall this or turn it off?

    Thank you,
    Jim

+ Reply to Thread