restore randomly skips dates - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on restore randomly skips dates - Veritas Backup Exec ; We are running BackUp Exec on a Dell Optiplex Server which is backing up multiple servers through an external tape library. When we go to look at he restore options, it only shows a handful of dates, it even skipped ...

  1. restore randomly skips dates

    We are running BackUp Exec on a Dell Optiplex Server which is backing up
    multiple servers through an external tape library. When we go to look at
    he restore options, it only shows a handful of dates, it even skipped a whole
    month. Any ideas why this may happen would be greatky appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Bob

  2. Re: restore randomly skips dates

    Try http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/191281.htm

    Bob wrote:

    > We are running BackUp Exec on a Dell Optiplex Server which is backing up
    >multiple servers through an external tape library. When we go to look at
    >he restore options, it only shows a handful of dates, it even skipped a whole
    >month. Any ideas why this may happen would be greatky appreciated.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Bob

+ Reply to Thread