Remote Agent on PowerVault 715N - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Remote Agent on PowerVault 715N - Veritas Backup Exec ; Having some problems backing up my dell powervault 715n. I am running BENT Advanced Server and have installed the remote agent on the powervault. I have verified the service is running but I still can't back up the network share. ...

  1. Remote Agent on PowerVault 715N

    Having some problems backing up my dell powervault 715n. I am running BENT
    Advanced Server and have installed the remote agent on the powervault. I
    have verified the service is running but I still can't back up the network
    share.

    What am I missing? Has anyone else had these difficulties/experiences?

    Any help or direction please...

    Thanks,

    Ted

  2. Re: Remote Agent on PowerVault 715N

    How are you trying to connect?
    Any specific errors?

    "Ted" wrote:

    >Having some problems backing up my dell powervault 715n. I am running BENT
    >Advanced Server and have installed the remote agent on the powervault.

    >have verified the service is running but I still can't back up the network
    >share.
    >
    >What am I missing? Has anyone else had these difficulties/experiences?
    >
    >Any help or direction please...
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Ted

+ Reply to Thread