BENT could backup - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BENT could backup - Veritas Backup Exec ; ...

  1. BENT could backup

  2. Re: BENT could backup

    "Tatsuya" wrote:

    What is the error Message?

    Thanks,
    Dr.

  3. Re: BENT can support Windows 2000 SP3?

    Sorry, my question is whether Backup Exec can support Windows SP3 officially?
    I tried to find out some information through Veritas website, I did not
    get anything related Windows 2000 SP3. Please let me know if you can.

    Thanks.

    "Backup Dr." wrote:

    >"Tatsuya" wrote:
    >>

    >What is the error Message?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Dr.

  4. Re: BENT can support Windows 2000 SP3?

    I talked to a Swedish rep yesterday, and he said that Veritas has not (yet)
    verified SP3 and BENT...hopefully they will soon.

    /Anders Back

    "Tatsuya" wrote:

    >Sorry, my question is whether Backup Exec can support Windows SP3 officially?
    > I tried to find out some information through Veritas website, I did not
    >get anything related Windows 2000 SP3. Please let me know if you can.
    >
    >Thanks.
    >

    >"Backup Dr." wrote:
    >>
    >>"Tatsuya" wrote:
    >>>

    >>What is the error Message?
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>Dr.

  5. Re: BENT can support Windows 2000 SP3?

    Thank for your response.

    As you mentioned, Veritas will handle this matter soon. Maybe BENT can support
    Windows 2K SP3 at the present time. It should be fine.

    Anyway, I appreciate your cooperation. Thanks a lot.

    "Anders Back" wrote:

    >I talked to a Swedish rep yesterday, and he said that Veritas has not (yet)
    >verified SP3 and BENT...hopefully they will soon.
    >
    >/Anders Back
    >
    >"Tatsuya" wrote:
    >>
    >>Sorry, my question is whether Backup Exec can support Windows SP3 officially?
    >> I tried to find out some information through Veritas website, I did not
    >>get anything related Windows 2000 SP3. Please let me know if you can.
    >>
    >>Thanks.
    >>

    >>"Backup Dr." wrote:
    >>>
    >>>"Tatsuya" wrote:
    >>>>

    >>>What is the error Message?