Hi,

I have seen old posts about OFO in 8.0 causing a server to hang. I have the
same problem on a NT cluster. My setup backs up DB files also using OFO.
I know this is not recommended.

My questions:
1. Is there any Veritas TechNote that confirms OFO 8.0 can get a server to
hang? If yes, do you have a pointer to it?
2. Is this fixed in 8.6?
3. We intend to move to 8.6, use the Agents for SQL and Exchange, but still
need OFO for some application log files. I also intend to move the Veritas
backup out of the NT cluster on a seperate non-clustered dedicated backup
machine. Is that a recommended move?

Thanks for helping on any of the itesm above.

Herve