I'm trying to backup a database, but, when I attempt to run the job, I get
the following log:

Backup started on 8/5/2002 at 7:43:50 AM.
Directory not found. Can not backup directory \ADMIN and its subdirectories.
Directory not found. Can not backup directory \ARCH and its subdirectories.
Directory not found. Can not backup directory \ARCHIDX and its subdirectories.
Directory not found. Can not backup directory \HOST and its subdirectories.
Directory not found. Can not backup directory \INDEXES and its subdirectories.
Directory not found. Can not backup directory \INV and its subdirectories.
Directory not found. Can not backup directory \ORD and its subdirectories.
Directory not found. Can not backup directory \PPSDBA1 and its subdirectories.
Directory not found. Can not backup directory \RBS and its subdirectories.
Directory not found. Can not backup directory \SYSTEM and its subdirectories.
Directory not found. Can not backup directory \TEMP and its subdirectories.
Directory not found. Can not backup directory \USERS and its subdirectories.

ARCHIVELOG is on. The control files are getting backed up. The only thing
not getting backed up is data stored on the tablespaces I've specified.
What else should I look at? I'm at a loss as to what do next in resolving
this.

Thanks,

Ed Lorden
Sr. Sotware Engineer/Oracle DBA