Can Veritas run on Netware 6.0? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Can Veritas run on Netware 6.0? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi all, May I know what version of Veritas Backup run on Netware6.0? Do Veritas have Version 9.0?? Pls advice. Thanks and Regards Rolman...

  1. Can Veritas run on Netware 6.0?

    Hi all, May I know what version of Veritas Backup run on Netware6.0? Do
    Veritas have Version 9.0??

    Pls advice.

    Thanks and Regards
    Rolman

  2. Re: Can Veritas run on Netware 6.0?

    Probably should be asking this in the BackupExec for Netware group

    veritas.backupexec.netware.english

    V9 of BENW has been released.

    rolman wrote:

    >Hi all, May I know what version of Veritas Backup run on Netware6.0? Do
    >Veritas have Version 9.0??
    >
    >Pls advice.
    >
    >Thanks and Regards
    >Rolman

  3. Re: Can Veritas run on Netware 6.0?

    Hi,
    Following is the URL from which to download the Eval copy of BENWARE v9.0:

    Thanks
    JG

    Ken Putnam wrote:
    >Probably should be asking this in the BackupExec for Netware group
    >
    >veritas.backupexec.netware.english
    >

    >V9 of BENW has been released.
    >
    >rolman wrote:
    >
    >>Hi all, May I know what version of Veritas Backup run on Netware6.0?

    Do
    >>Veritas have Version 9.0??
    >>
    >>Pls advice.
    >>
    >>Thanks and Regards
    >>Rolman

  4. Re: Can Veritas run on Netware 6.0?

    Hi all, thanks for your advice. And I should ask in the Backup Exec for
    Netware.

    Thanks so much
    Rolman

+ Reply to Thread