OFO: Initialization failed - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on OFO: Initialization failed - Veritas Backup Exec ; I get this error message in the log when I have enabled OFO in my backup job. " Device: C:. OFO: Insufficient system resources exists to initialize OFO " I run BE8.6 on a Win2000 server with plenty of space ...

  1. OFO: Initialization failed

    I get this error message in the log when I have enabled OFO in my backup
    job.

    " Device: C:.
    OFO: Insufficient system resources exists to initialize OFO "

    I run BE8.6 on a Win2000 server with plenty of space on the C drive and
    640MB RAM.

    Can someone please tell me what I should do to make it work.

    Thanx in advance,
    Anders

  2. Re: Initialization failed

    how much of free space you have on your C drive?
    open file default location is on the C drive.
    Launch Backup Exec , go to tool > open file wizard, check open file
    initial and maximum size is correct, or you can configure it manually.
    example, If your C drive have 1Gb free space, make sure the maximum size
    don't exceed 1 GB
    hope that help....

    cheeers
    patrick
    "Anders Zimmerdahl" wrote in message
    > I get this error message in the log when I have enabled OFO in my backup
    > job.
    >
    > " Device: C:.
    > OFO: Insufficient system resources exists to initialize OFO "
    >
    > I run BE8.6 on a Win2000 server with plenty of space on the C drive and
    > 640MB RAM.
    >
    > Can someone please tell me what I should do to make it work.
    >
    > Thanx in advance,
    > Anders

+ Reply to Thread