Backup Performance with Mac Agent - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Performance with Mac Agent - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am experiencing really slow backup performance with mac OS 9.2+ BE Agent. We have BE 8.6 Running on Win 2000 Any help appreciated, Thanks Okan...

  1. Backup Performance with Mac Agent

    I am experiencing really slow backup performance with mac OS
    9.2+ BE Agent. We have BE 8.6 Running on Win 2000

    Any help appreciated,

    Thanks
    Okan

  2. Re: Backup Performance with Mac Agent

    How poor?

    if it is in the 2-3 MB/min range, and if this is the only computer with poor
    performance, verify that the NIC in the MAC and the switch port it is plugged
    into are hard set to the same settings DO NOT use auto-negotiate.

    "Okan Guney" wrote:

    >I am experiencing really slow backup performance with mac OS
    >9.2+ BE Agent. We have BE 8.6 Running on Win 2000
    >

    >Any help appreciated,
    >
    >Thanks
    >Okan

+ Reply to Thread