not starting after install - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on not starting after install - Veritas Backup Exec ; get the error: system cannot find path specified when trying to start BE 8.6 in NT4.0...

  1. not starting after install

    get the error: system cannot find path specified when trying to start BE 8.6
    in NT4.0

  2. Re: not starting after install

    dominic wrote:

    > get the error: system cannot find path specified when trying to start BE
    > 8.6 in NT4.0

    yeah; have the same here on Win2k server... it tells me about a missing
    file, but of course it doesn't tell me *which* one is missing...

    aaah, I really *love* Windoze and all it's crap...

+ Reply to Thread