Configuration:
One Windows 2000 SP3 Server running Active Directory, Exchange 2000 and
Back Exec Ver. 8.5 Build 3572 are installed
One File Server Windows 2000 SP3

I have installed the Exchange Agent, OFO Agent, IDR Agent and the Remote
Agent.

Problem:
Remote Agent for Windows NT/2000 not present - performing standard backup

1.) I can get to the remote server under entire network no problem. I can
map drives to the remote server, etc.
2) The agent service is running on the remote machine and the agent browser
service is running on my backup machine.
3). I can telnet to the port 6103 on the remote server
4.) I can get to the remote server under entire network no problem. I can
map drives to the remote server, etc.
5.) I can create user shares and can browse to them and select them but it
fails when I go to back them up.
6.) Both machines are on the same domain, within the same subnet and connected
to the same switch.

I tried the following: TechNotes:
236988 (I installed the agent exactly as descript in the Technote without
any error message
239756 (no success)
234471 (I added to the lmhost file no success)
237500 (I do have the requirements)
234320 (My log file looks the same)
190717 (Telnet connection works)
230790 (silent installation from command line no success)

240173 (I do not have these entries???)

Checked also Winsock Parameters in the Regedt32 for AppleTalk it was not
installed…

Does anyone have a solution????????