We are having problems with a Windows 2000 Server running Backup Exec 8.6
and going offline with it's connection to a Compaq ESL9326DX on a SAN.

There are 5 Windows servers on the SAN attaching to the ESL. The primary
server is Windows NT 4.0 as are 3 others. The Windows 2000 Server is the
only one that is having issues anytime we do anything out of the ordinary
with the ESL it goes offline and we have to reboot the Windows 2000 server
to attached again. The catch is that this Windows 2000 server is next to
impossible to get a time to reboot it.

Has anyone had these types of problems and found a fix?