I don't know if this is what caused it but, I installed Win2k Sp3 remotely
on a server that is running exchange 5.5. But now backup exec is crashing
it hasn't completed a back up in like 3 days the error looks like this:EVENT
# : 5195
EVENTLOG : System
EVENT TYPE : ERROR (1)
SOURCE : Service Control Manager
EVENT ID : 7031
TIME : 8/14/2002 10:40:51 PM
MESSAGE : The Backup Exec 8.x Job Engine service terminated unexpectedly.
It has done this 2 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken
in 0 milliseconds: No action.

And this error follows:

EVENT # : 5575
EVENTLOG : Application
EVENT TYPE : ERROR (1)
SOURCE : Backup Exec
EVENT ID : 57934
TIME : 8/14/2002 10:42:43 PM
MESSAGE : Unable to load the file ESEBCLI2.DLL. This dynamic link library
is used to backup and restore Microsoft Exchange Servers. EDBBCLI.DLL is
used by Microsoft Exchange 5.x. ESEBCLI2.DLL is used by Microsoft Exchange
2000. If the specified DLL is for a version of Exchange Server that you
do not wish to support, you may ignore this warning.

Error code: 126

Error message: The specified module could not be found.

If any one has any ideas, please help me post or e-mail I don't care!