MSI - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on MSI - Veritas Backup Exec ; Need MSI Microsoft Windows Installer files for Backup Exec Which versions have MSI available...

  1. MSI

    Need MSI Microsoft Windows Installer files for Backup Exec
    Which versions have MSI available

  2. Re: MSI

    Moin Arthur

    create a MSI pack by yourself with WinInstall LE from
    W2K server-CD\tools is the only way to do it.
    The servers where to install MUST HAVE all the same
    OS and application installation.
    Hope that help
    Rainer

    "Arthur Hansen" wrote:

    >Need MSI Microsoft Windows Installer files for Backup Exec
    >Which versions have MSI available

  3. Re: MSI

    Of course we can make them with InstallShield Wise etc. Trying to find out
    if Veritas or someone else has available, with patches and testing it is
    a 40 hour plus job.

    "Rainer Schumacher" wrote:

    >Moin Arthur
    >
    >create a MSI pack by yourself with WinInstall LE from
    >W2K server-CD\tools is the only way to do it.
    >The servers where to install MUST HAVE all the same
    >OS and application installation.
    >Hope that help
    >Rainer
    >
    >"Arthur Hansen" wrote:
    >>
    >>Need MSI Microsoft Windows Installer files for Backup Exec
    >>Which versions have MSI available

+ Reply to Thread