Exchange mailbox's - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Exchange mailbox's - Veritas Backup Exec ; Can you restore an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a exchange 2000 server into a mailbox with the same name as the 5.5 mailbox name...

  1. Exchange mailbox's

    Can you restore an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a exchange 2000 server into a
    mailbox with the same name as the 5.5 mailbox name

  2. Re: Exchange mailbox's

    I've never done this but my wild guess is NO.

    "Luke" wrote in message news:3d5abde6$1@hronntp01....
    > Can you restore an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a exchange 2000 server into a
    > mailbox with the same name as the 5.5 mailbox name

  3. Re: Exchange mailbox's

    Ya' I just found in the veritas support site that if anyone finds a way to
    do it, to call tech support and tell them how.. I'm gona give exmerge.exe a
    shot!!

    Luke

    "Ron" wrote in message
    > I've never done this but my wild guess is NO.
    >
    > "Luke" wrote in message news:3d5abde6$1@hronntp01....
    > > Can you restore an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a exchange 2000 server into a
    > > mailbox with the same name as the 5.5 mailbox name

+ Reply to Thread