USB and Backup Exec 8.6 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on USB and Backup Exec 8.6 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Are there any usb devices that are supported by Backup Exec? I have a new Seagate Tapestore 50gb usb tape drive, and the software does not see it. Is it possible that new drivers are all that is needed? Thanks ...

  1. USB and Backup Exec 8.6

    Are there any usb devices that are supported by Backup Exec? I have a new
    Seagate Tapestore 50gb usb tape drive, and the software does not see it.
    Is it possible that new drivers are all that is needed?

    Thanks in advance,
    Dave Kracht

  2. Re: USB and Backup Exec 8.6

    not too sure about this, but you can go to veritas website to check
    the HCL list

    patrick
    "dave w/lightspeed" wrote in message

    > Are there any usb devices that are supported by Backup Exec? I have a new
    > Seagate Tapestore 50gb usb tape drive, and the software does not see it.
    > Is it possible that new drivers are all that is needed?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Dave Kracht

+ Reply to Thread