Failed Verify in Backup Exec 8.6 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Failed Verify in Backup Exec 8.6 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I was hoping for some suggestions...I can backup my Win2K server okay...but when it comes to the part where it verifies the backup it tells me there are lot of changed files...I know that these files haven't been changed in ...

  1. Failed Verify in Backup Exec 8.6

    I was hoping for some suggestions...I can backup my Win2K server okay...but
    when it comes to the part where it verifies the backup it tells me there
    are lot of changed files...I know that these files haven't been changed in
    at least a year...Any suggestions??

  2. Re: Failed Verify in Backup Exec 8.6

    I too am experiencing this particular problem. I have changed cables, drives,
    reconfigured my host adaptor, changed drivers to the recommended versions
    per this discussion board and still receive the same error during verify
    that there is a "diffrence in files", therefore the backup job fails. I am
    running version 8.5 3572 rc9. I have seen numerous posts on this as well
    as other boards but no solution. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

    "Ron Wynne" wrote

    >I was hoping for some suggestions...I can backup my Win2K server okay...but
    >when it comes to the part where it verifies the backup it tells me there
    >are lot of changed files...I know that these files haven't been changed

    in
    >at least a year...Any suggestions??

+ Reply to Thread