How would I set up a tape rotation job that uses 3 tapes so that when
the 3rd tape has been used, the first tape is scratch and reusable. I
do not need to backup much data and can use append to put a whole weeks
backups on one tape. But after I used the third tape for a week and
tried to use the first tape the next week, the backup would not accept
it and I could not erase it. I assume it is still showing up as an
active tape in the tape rotation job. I cannot find any place to
specify how many tapes specific job is to use.