Access Denied trying to Backup Novell Compressed NSS Volume - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Access Denied trying to Backup Novell Compressed NSS Volume - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, I try to backup a NW6 Compressed NSS Volume with BE8.6. Our NW server have the remote agent for NW6. I can backup my Compressed NSS volume if I check the box "Back up compressed file in decompressed form" ...

  1. Access Denied trying to Backup Novell Compressed NSS Volume

    Hi,

    I try to backup a NW6 Compressed NSS Volume with BE8.6. Our NW server have
    the remote agent for NW6. I can backup my Compressed NSS volume if I check
    the box "Back up compressed file in decompressed form" but at rate 50MB/Min.
    When I backup non compressed NSS volume I get a rate of 240MB/Min.

    I tried to backup my Compressed NSS volume in compressed form. This way, I
    got Access Denied for each file I try to backup.

    Any idea why I can backup my Compressed NSS volume in compressed form?

    Eric Bellavance
    Ministere des Finances

  2. Re: Access Denied trying to Backup Novell Compressed NSS Volume

    OK, I found,

    We have to install the NW6NSS1C.EXE to resolve the problem.

    Eric Bellavance

    "Eric Bellavance" a écrit dans
    le message de news: 3d5a73fd$1@hronntp01....
    > Hi,
    >
    > I try to backup a NW6 Compressed NSS Volume with BE8.6. Our NW server have
    > the remote agent for NW6. I can backup my Compressed NSS volume if I check
    > the box "Back up compressed file in decompressed form" but at rate

    50MB/Min.
    > When I backup non compressed NSS volume I get a rate of 240MB/Min.
    >
    > I tried to backup my Compressed NSS volume in compressed form. This way, I
    > got Access Denied for each file I try to backup.
    >
    > Any idea why I can backup my Compressed NSS volume in compressed form?
    >
    > Eric Bellavance
    > Ministere des Finances

+ Reply to Thread