Actually I install them,

I just started a new job about 2 months ago. And I'm trying to design a new
company way of intergrating the filers we sell and install into our
customers existing backup solutions. In the 2 months I've been here I've
allready installed 4 terabytes of filer space about 10 filers total. This
one I'm installing next week they want to contuine to use their backup exec
system. I know I can either map a drive for use use the unc naming to the
path, but then you get the error in BE saying some remote agent crap.. I
just was looking for some input if anyone had any ideas. BTW this filer is
only hosting 120 useable... they only needed to mount a 50 gig DB on it for
fast batch jobs. and they want to put user home drives on it.

Luke,