Can't create win2000 server/pro boot image with BENT - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Can't create win2000 server/pro boot image with BENT - Veritas Backup Exec ; I try to make a image file to burn on CD with BENT 8.6 disaster recovery. and put my orginal windows2000 installation CD as requested. It is annoying to see BENT can't extract the boot image. as I don't want ...

  1. Can't create win2000 server/pro boot image with BENT

    I try to make a image file to burn on CD with BENT 8.6 disaster recovery.
    and put my orginal windows2000 installation CD as requested.
    It is annoying to see BENT can't extract the boot image.
    as I don't want to create 5 1.44mb disk
    is anyone able to get around this?

    BTW another product restrospect server 5.6 seems OK to create recovery CD.

    thanks in advance!
    csvchou

  2. Re: Can't create win2000 server/pro boot image with BENT

    In article <3d55d792@hronntp01.>, dimsum315@hotmail.com says...
    > I try to make a image file to burn on CD with BENT 8.6 disaster recovery.
    > and put my orginal windows2000 installation CD as requested.
    > It is annoying to see BENT can't extract the boot image.
    > as I don't want to create 5 1.44mb disk
    > is anyone able to get around this?

    If you're looking for boot image extractor look here,
    http://www.nu2.nu/bbie/

    If you want to make bootable CDs look here,
    http://www.nero.com/en/index.html#c1002822566925

    or here
    http://www.goldenhawk.com/

    --
    Howie
    "The only way we can find peace in our own hearts...

+ Reply to Thread