Hi,

Running BE 8.6 on W2K. Remote netware agents on several NW 5.1 sp4 servers
(2 running NAT). I can select all servers through the SMS selection, except
the two servers running NAT. I can access them through the 'Netware
Services' selection.

When loading BESTART on Netware, it tells me the Agent accelerator is
'connected' to the private (10.0.x.x) ip address. I can't get it to connect
to the public ip address of this Netware server.
I've changed the bind order on Netware so the public ip address gets bound
first, no succes.
Does anyone know if this is a known issue ?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Ron