Hey everybody,

I have the following problem:

Sometimes (5 times a month) the read only atrributes are removed from a lot
of DWG files. The owner of these files complains because these files must
be read only. I have set an audit on the files. You can see that the system
account is trying to open the file. After that the read only attribute is
removed. I can't find the proces which can make thess changes. Every day
of the week we make a full backup (copy) with backup exec 8.5. Could it be
Backup Exec what can make these changes???

I hope somebody can help me because it is a big problem
Co