Have re-installed our server (Win2k Adv Ser, BENT 8.5 Rev 3572) and cataloged
all the tapes (with "Use storage media-based catalogs" option checked, but
recently tried to catalog with this option unchecked, without success).

Earlier (before the re-installation) we had some troubles with "Access denied"
and solved this by using IP instead of servername.

However this seems to have caused somekind of strange error; in the Restore
selections tab it is possible to see all folders but no files?! When trying
to Cataloging the tapes it reports that "This backup set has already been
cataloged" but there are still no files in the restore selections, only folders.

The servers which we accessed using servername shows all files though.

Any one got a idea what to do ?

/Anders