Backup NT server - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup NT server - Veritas Backup Exec ; My network has 2 NT servers (primary and backup). Backup Exec 7.0 is on the Primary and there are folders on the backup server that I want to include in a job. However, the shares (mapped drives or otherwise) do ...

  1. Backup NT server

    My network has 2 NT servers (primary and backup). Backup Exec 7.0 is on the
    Primary and there are folders on the backup server that I want to include
    in a job. However, the shares (mapped drives or otherwise) do not show up
    on my selection list. Anybody know the reason why?

  2. Re: Backup NT server

    Fromthe GUI, do Help/About. If it says "multi-server" or 'enterprise edition",
    we can do some more trouble shooting, if it says "single server edition",
    that's your problem.

    "Darak Weaver" wrote:

    >My network has 2 NT servers (primary and backup). Backup Exec 7.0 is on

    the
    >Primary and there are folders on the backup server that I want to include
    >in a job. However, the shares (mapped drives or otherwise) do not show

    up
    >on my selection list. Anybody know the reason why?

+ Reply to Thread