License not working - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on License not working - Veritas Backup Exec ; I upgrade from Backup Exec. 8.5 to 8.6 on an NT Server. Then I upgrade the server from NT to 2000. Now my License keys don't work eventhough they say for NT/2000. Any one know why?...

  1. License not working

    I upgrade from Backup Exec. 8.5 to 8.6 on an NT Server. Then I upgrade the
    server from NT to 2000. Now my License keys don't work eventhough they say
    for NT/2000. Any one know why?

  2. Re: License not working

    BENT 8.6 requires a new license number. 8.5 license won't work on 8.6

    "clejam" wrote in message news:3d4e9e4b@hronntp01....

    > I upgrade from Backup Exec. 8.5 to 8.6 on an NT Server. Then I upgrade the
    > server from NT to 2000. Now my License keys don't work eventhough they say
    > for NT/2000. Any one know why?

+ Reply to Thread