Backup Exec not showing all Exchange mailboxes - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec not showing all Exchange mailboxes - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, We have Backup Exec 8.6 + Exchange 2000 SP2 on the same box and we want to backup the mail boxes. We are using the administrator account for all purposses. Administrator is Full Exchange Administrator. When expanding the Microsoft ...

  1. Backup Exec not showing all Exchange mailboxes

    Hi,

    We have Backup Exec 8.6 + Exchange 2000 SP2 on the same box and we want to
    backup the mail boxes. We are using the administrator account for all
    purposses. Administrator is Full Exchange Administrator.

    When expanding the Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes in Backup Exec the first
    question pops up with the Administrator mailbox. After entering the
    Administrator we see all the mailboxes except for 7 out 20.

    Anyone know what could be wrong ... ?

    T.I.A., Bastiaan.

  2. Re: Backup Exec not showing all Exchange mailboxes

    Are these mailboxes hidden?

    "Bastiaan van Haastrecht" wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >We have Backup Exec 8.6 + Exchange 2000 SP2 on the same box and we want

    >backup the mail boxes. We are using the administrator account for all
    >purposses. Administrator is Full Exchange Administrator.
    >
    >When expanding the Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes in Backup Exec the first
    >question pops up with the Administrator mailbox. After entering the
    >Administrator we see all the mailboxes except for 7 out 20.
    >
    >Anyone know what could be wrong ... ?
    >
    >T.I.A., Bastiaan.

  3. Re: Backup Exec not showing all Exchange mailboxes

    > Are these mailboxes hidden?

    No they are not, they are viewable with outlook adress list. And they are
    not set hidden in the active directory.

    wrote:
    > >Hi,
    > >
    > >We have Backup Exec 8.6 + Exchange 2000 SP2 on the same box and we want

    > >backup the mail boxes. We are using the administrator account for all
    > >purposses. Administrator is Full Exchange Administrator.
    > >
    > >When expanding the Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes in Backup Exec the first
    > >question pops up with the Administrator mailbox. After entering the
    > >Administrator we see all the mailboxes except for 7 out 20.
    > >
    > >Anyone know what could be wrong ... ?
    > >
    > >T.I.A., Bastiaan.

+ Reply to Thread