I have just installed a new Dell Windows 2000 server and Backup Exec for NT/2000
is working fine. I then installed the remote software on an XP Professional
computer that logs onto the pre-windows 2000 domain name. I can see all the
volumes and make drives, print etc. I try to run Backup Exec and it says
I don't have premission to access/write or Adminstrator/Backup Operator.
I went to the user on the server and gave her Backup Operator in her membership
but still doesn't work. This is a two computer network with no fancy setup.
Any ideas? This should be simple? What should I try first, second, third
etc.... local number is 206-930-4638 Seattle Wa.