Access Denied trying to Backup Novel Volume - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Access Denied trying to Backup Novel Volume - Veritas Backup Exec ; Our company has a Novel machine that needs to be backed up from our Win2000 Server. We have installed the Netware Remote Agent, and have setup the Win2000 backup machine with the Novel Supervisor account, but we still seem to ...

  1. Access Denied trying to Backup Novel Volume

    Our company has a Novel machine that needs to be backed up from our Win2000
    Server. We have installed the Netware Remote Agent, and have setup the Win2000
    backup machine with the Novel Supervisor account, but we still seem to be
    getting this same old error.
    I have tried several solutions on the Veritas website, but still no luck
    =(

    Anybody have any idea on what could be causing this ???

  2. Re: Access Denied trying to Backup Novel Volume

    "Mark" wrote:

    >Our company has a Novel machine that needs to be backed up from our Win2000
    >Server. We have installed the Netware Remote Agent, and have setup the Win2000
    >backup machine with the Novel Supervisor account, but we still seem to be
    >getting this same old error.
    >I have tried several solutions on the Veritas website, but still no luck
    >=(
    >
    >Anybody have any idea on what could be causing this ???

    Try different versions of beremote. I had to install an older client to get
    it to work on some NW6 servers.
    --
    Mattias

+ Reply to Thread