how can i export a media pool ? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on how can i export a media pool ? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I used a server only for backupexec to do the backups. Now i changed the hardware and made a upgrade to be 8.6. now i need the old media-pools in the new be. can anyone help ?...

  1. how can i export a media pool ?

    I used a server only for backupexec to do the backups. Now i changed the hardware
    and made a upgrade to be 8.6.

    now i need the old media-pools in the new be.

    can anyone help ?

  2. Re: how can i export a media pool ?

    If the old box still exists, see
    to transfer all locally defined info including Media Sets, Job defs,
    partitions etc to a new machine.

    Rainer Bauer wrote:

    >I used a server only for backupexec to do the backups. Now i changed the hardware
    >and made a upgrade to be 8.6.
    >
    >now i need the old media-pools in the new be.
    >

    >can anyone help ?

+ Reply to Thread