Installing BackupExec over Windows Terminal Services - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Installing BackupExec over Windows Terminal Services - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, is it possible to install BackupExec over Windows Terminal Server Client? Does it work afterwards correctly? TIA Peter...

  1. Installing BackupExec over Windows Terminal Services

    Hi,

    is it possible to install BackupExec over Windows Terminal Server Client?
    Does it work afterwards correctly?

    TIA

    Peter

  2. Re: Installing BackupExec over Windows Terminal Services

    Yes, I have done it. If your TS is in application mode, make sure you go
    into install mode on it.

    "Peter Anston" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > is it possible to install BackupExec over Windows Terminal Server Client?
    > Does it work afterwards correctly?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Peter

+ Reply to Thread