How do I choose a certain tape to backup data when connected to a tape change
with 24 tapes. Here is what is going on: last Friday I did a normal backup
of the whole network, during this week I have used incremental backups for
the network.

This is the problem I need to backup info from one folder onto tape and give
it to someone to restore it in another location, he will keep this tape.
When I did the backup I chose the COPY method so it didn't screw up my bit
count. When I did the COPY it chose to grab the tape that I am doing incrementals
with during the week.

How can I choose to use a certain tape in the library during a backup job
so it doesn't mess my backups during the week?