rsm CAN'T manage Library tape 0 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on rsm CAN'T manage Library tape 0 - Veritas Backup Exec ; i got an errr message in my eventviewr that RSM can't manage library taPE 0. the execbacup ver 8.0 keeps rejecting all my tapes with message 'unrecognise format".I just reinstall some compaq drivers including remote insight manager.....

  1. rsm CAN'T manage Library tape 0

    i got an errr message in my eventviewr that RSM can't manage library taPE
    0. the execbacup ver 8.0 keeps rejecting all my tapes with message 'unrecognise
    format".I just reinstall some compaq drivers including remote insight manager..

  2. Re: rsm CAN'T manage Library tape 0

    "BUNMI INKAYE" wrote:

    >i got an errr message in my eventviewr that RSM can't manage library taPE
    >0. the execbacup ver 8.0 keeps rejecting all my tapes with message 'unrecognise
    >format".I just reinstall some compaq drivers including remote insight manager..

    I would start by running through the tools/device configuration wizard in
    Backup Exec.

    You did not say if the tapes were blank/new or came from some other system.

+ Reply to Thread